I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by two lovely ladies Jessica and Srna who both are amazing bloggers so go check their blogs out.
The rules of the VBA:
- Give a shout out to the sweet blogger that nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Include 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some lovely bloggers for the award.
So here goes the 7 facts about me:
- My Finacé proposed to me on an old 19th-century boat in the middle of the River Thames on our 10 month anniversary (of dating) and it was one of the best days of my life.
- Throughout school I wanted to be a hairdresser until I got a Saturday job in a hairdresser and found it so boring so completely changed my mind.
- I absolutely love travelling and exploring different countries. I find it so interesting learning about their different cultures and ways of living.
- My favourite pair of winter shoes are my Ugg boots, they are so warm and cosy.
- Walks in the woods are my favourite thing to do in the autumn, there’s something so magical about it.
- I am spending Christmas in Portugal this year with my Fiancé’s family, and it will be my first Christmas away from my family.
- My dream job would do make my blog a full-time job, as I completely love writing about subjects and products I am passionate about.
So there are seven random facts about me. Now onto some of my favourite bloggers that I am nominating:
Hope you enjoyed this post x
Awh I love your proposal story!!! How lovely x
Thank you x