So my final Christmas Gift Guide is stocking fillers or even table gifts if you wanted. I have split this gift guide into two parts with the part is all about Christmas Beauty Crackers and the second part is stocking fillers. Enjoy!
Starting off with beauty crackers, these are great for stocking fillers or even as table cracker. I have chosen 5 of my favourite crackers, with something to suit everyone. The great thing about them is they normally contain a few travel size products making them a great way to try out a brand or just to treat a loved one. My favourite beauty crackers this year are:
- Elemis: Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm Cracker
- Clinique: Party Pops Ornament Makeup Gift Set
- Jo Malone: Crazy Colourful
- Molton Brown: Distinguished Treats Cracker
- Fresh: ‘Sugar Lip Lovelies’ Skincare Gift Set
Moving onto stocking fillers! I love planning out stocking filler for all my family and will usually get a variety of different gifts, depending on what each person likes. I have a huge selection of gifts so thought I break them down into separate categories. There are lots of gifts bellow and all of them are under £15 too. So lets take a look!
- Molton Brown
- L’Occitane: Amande Shower Gel
- The White Company: Spa Restore Wake Up Pulse Point Oil
- L’Occitane: Fleur De Cerisier Eau De Toliette
- Clinque: Take the Day off Cleansing Balm (travel size)
- Caudalie: Hand and Nail Cream
- OPI: Nail Lacquer in Red Fingers & Mistletoes
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Viking
- The Little Book of Lykke by Meik Wiking
- Topman Christmas Socks
- The White Company: Mini Two Tone Pom-Pom Key Ring – White Grey
- Next: Snuggle Boot Slippers
- Sainsburys: Marble Effect A5 Notebook
- Sainsburys: Written in the Stars pencilcase
- Kikki.K : Leather Travel Doc Wallet Love Life
Kikki. K: A5 Travel To Do List: World
- Sanctuary Spa: Signature Candle
- Snow Globe
- Paperchase: Mini glass multi star sequin baubles, set of 9
- Kikki.K: Metal Ornament Star Copper: Joy
Hopefully this has given you some ideas for Christmas stocking this year. If you have any other items that you feel are a must have then please then me know and if you haven’t already then why not check out my other gifts guides too (for Him, for Her, Beauty Edition) Have a lovely weekend!
I used to go in with the mindset of only having big presents for Christmas to give, but the moment I went the stocking fillers route then I discovered how fun and affordable it is ? I even like the idea of gifts in a jar too for christmas!
I love giving everyone a few gifts at Christmas. Hampers are another route to go if you want to give you family a variety of gifts x