With Autumn in full swing, it’s time to give my home a little makeover with some new pieces. For me, Autumn is all about making my home cosy with lots of blankets, candles and touches of burnt orange and fresh green. The shops are full of autumnal home pieces so I thought I would share a few of my favourites.
(1) H&M | Wool-blend Blanket £39.99
(2) Next | Bronx Metal Lantern £55
(3) H&M | Storage Basket with Handles £19.99
(4) John Lewis | Wedgwood Folia Plant Pot, Dove Grey £20.00
(5) Neom | Happiness Pod Starter Pack £100
(6) Desenio | Roses in a Garden Poster £8.95
(7) H&M | Wool Blend Cushion Cover £19.99
(8) Next | Love Eucalyptus Wreath £15.00
(9) M&S | Teddy Fleece Bedding Set £49.50
Are there any Autumnal Homeware Pieces you have an eye on?
Love all these things! I have just moved into my own house and have been loving buying some new bits to make it cosy and warm for Autumn, its definitely my favourite time of year!
I find I have to resist buying too much. In my eyes, you can never have too many cosy blankets and cushions! x
Oh I love these Autumn bits! Particularly the H&M pieces – I need a shopping trip!
I love H&M for home pieces. They are really good quality and at a great price x