Autumn is one of my favourite seasons to shop for, cosy knitted Jumper & ankle boots are definitely my Achilles heel. Even though I could shop till I drop I know it’s a bad decision for my wallet and the planet, so it’s time for a change. With this said it’s time to change my shopping habit and become more conscious in my decisions.
Over the last year, I have been more conscious about the items I am buying. Buying pieces I know I will wear year after year is a great start but I’m also trying to buy clothing made for sustainable fabrics like organic cotton, linen, recycled fabrics & Tencel. These fabrics are all a lot kinder to the planet when produced. H&M have a great conscious range in-store and online, which is fantastic. However, more clothing stores are bringing out small edits of sustainable clothing lines now, so have a look at your favourite shops.
With this all in mind I have put together a conscious Autumn Edit of pieces I have currently have my eye on this season.
(1) H&M | *Knitted Jumper £24.99
(2) M&S | *Buckle Block Heel Ankle Boots £35.00
(3) H&M | *Push up Low Leggings £24.99
(4) Mango |* Jeans skinny high waist Soho £35.99
(5) And Other Stories | *Dropped Shoulder Jersey Sweater £45.00
(6) H&M | *Rib-knit Cardigan £24.99
(7) Turtledove London | Mummy + Me Ladies Dungarees Burgundy £35.00
Hope you enjoyed seeing a slightly different take on a Conscious Autumn Wardrobe Wishlist. Do you try and purchase more sustainable fashion pieces? I’d love to know what some of your favourite shops are!