In my eyes Christmas is all about giving but what if we started looking at more sustainable/eco-friendly gifts. There are little things we can do like buying products that have recyclable packaging, giving an experience, or even a donation to a charity. If you know someone who likes to be sustainable with their purchases than keep reading. You can give a gift with the planet in mind so let see whats in my Conscious Christmas Gift Guide.
For beauty, there are lots of beauty brands that are turning to more sustainable packaging and well as ingredients. I’ve included a mixture of skincare, body care and nail care bellow. This year self-care will be on the top of most peoples wishlist, nothing like a long pamper session after the year we have all had.
(1) Lush | Northern Lights Gift £45.00
(2) Upcycle Beauty | CLARIFYING FACE MASK W/ OLIVE POWDER 60ML £18.99
(3) Lush | The Night Before Christmas Gift £11.00
(4) Face Halo | *Face Halo Pro 3-Pack £18.00
(5) Ren Clean Skincare | *Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Anti-Fatigue Body Wash £22.00
(6) Biossance | Let it Glow Set £19
(7) Nails .Inc | Nude In The Tropics Quad £25..00
Lifestyle / Home
I have to say this is my favourite category of sustainable gifts, I’m just a sucker of lifestyle pieces. This year, more than most, it’s important to support small businesses, so I have included a couple bellow. A lot of small businesses are already looking at using sustainable materials, processes and packaging.
I’ve also included a gift that’s slightly different, great for someone who really wants to make an impact to help the planet. It’s a membership to The Every One Club, which is a platform where you can get behind charities that are making massive changes to help climate change. This is great for someone who wants to help the planet but doesn’t know where to start.
(1) OMCH | Gold Linked Necklace £25.00
(2) Kinfill | Multi Surface Cleaner
(3) Lakeland | Stasher Reusable Food Storage Bag Clear £12.99
(4) Etsy | Bamboo Lunchbox £15.75
(5) Candled | Pillar LED Candle £54.75
(6) Isabloom Floral Design |Autumn letter box blooms £30.00
(7) John Lewis | KeepCup Cork Brew Reusable 16oz Glass Coffee Cup / Travel Mug, 455ml £21.00
Now I have a baby I have realised how quickly they grow out of clothes & toys and how many toys & feeding items are made from plastic. With this in mind, I’ve sourced a collection of gifts that are all sustainable from wooden toys to bamboo plates. Buying second-hand items is another great way of being sustainable. Baby’s grow out of those so quickly in the first year, meaning a lot of items are still in brilliant condition after being worn.
(1) Kindly | Baby Feeding Set £19.00
(2) Bubbaboo Set of 5 Bamboo and Silicone Tip Spoons £13.50
(3) Imooore |Wooden Toys
(4) Kindly | Robbie Multi Muslin Cloth £17.00
(5) Pawsey Preloved Clothing
(6) Waterstones | *Little Turtle and the Sea by Becky Davies £11.99
So there’s my Conscious Christmas Gift Guide of this year. If you know any other gifts that would be brilliant for someone who is trying to be more conscious this year them let me know. Keep an eye out for more Christmas Gift Guides including my Small Business Christmas Gift Guide.