Some of you may already know but on Wednesday it was my birthday so I thought today’s blog post would be birthday related. I have always wanted a beauty advent calendar but always find they are so expensive, so this year my parents surprised me by buying the L’Occitane Beauty Advent Calendar for my birthday. I was so excited when I opened this present as my mum knew how much I wanted this advent calendar.
So I wanted to give you my first impressions of the advent calendar, obviously I will only be opening this at christmas. On the back of the advent calendar it lists all the product included so I thought I would give you my first impressions to help any of you who are stuck on whether or not to buy this one.
I am completely obsessed with the illustration on the front of this advent calendar. It’s a beautiful watercolour drawing with a fabulous illustrations, reflecting such a warm and cosy environment, making me want Christmas already.
The inside of this advent calendar is just as cute as the outside. I love the way they have illustrated how the L’Occitane product are made and sold in a cute building. It makes the inside very personal to L’Occitane and it’s such a lovely idea. I really like the way this advent calendar has 24 doors for you to open throughout December and they are all travel size products. Bellow is a list of all the products in this advent calendar so you can get an idea of what to expect.
• 35ml Relaxing Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 10ml Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
• 10ml Delightful Rose Hand Cream
• 30ml The Vert & Bigarade Shower Gel
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 10ml Ultra Rich Face Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 30ml Jasmin & Bergamote Shower Gel
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 25g Verbena Soap with leaves
• 4ml Verbena Refreshing Cloth
• 30ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 7.5ml Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Cream
• 30ml Immortelle Essential Water
• 30ml Shea Butter Gentle Toner
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap.
This advent calendar is still available so if you want to purchase it then head over to the L’Occitane website. So that is my first impression of this advent calendar and I am so excited to open the first door on the 1st December. Let me know if you have already purchased the L’Occitane advent calendar or which other beauty advent calendar you went for instead. Have a lovely weekend and speak to you on Monday.