So first of all I would like the thank Lindsay Murrel for nominating me of this award. This is actually the first time I have heard about the Liebster Award but I think it is a brilliant idea.
So as I have been nominated there are a few rules I must follow and here they are:
1. Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you.
2. Post 10 facts about yourself (optional).
3. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
4. Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award.
5. Tell the bloggers that you nominated them.
6. Create 11 questions for the next nominees to answer.
So first of all 10 facts about myself:
- I have just graduated from university with a degree in Interior Design.
- I am moving into a flat with my Fiancé this weekend, so excited.
- I absolutely love to drink tea, Earl Grey is my favourite.
- I love to bake at the weekends.
- I always have fish and chip on a friday, a family tradition that I have carried on.
- I absolutely love painting my nails, I’m currently obsessed with dark purples and nudes.
- The only shop I can find jeans to fit is New Look, super skinny are the best.
- Snuggling up on the sofa and watching a movie is my perfect evening in.
- My favourite type of popcorn is sweet and salty.
- I absolutely love taking blog photos, I could spend a whole day doing it and not getting bored.
Here’s my answers to Lindsay Murrel questions:
1. What got you into blogging? I have always loved reading other people’s blog and really wanted to start writing my own. After uni I decided it was the perfect time to start and I love it.
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would that be? Iceland, I really want to go and see the northern lights.
3. Do you have a clothing item you can’t live without? What is it? I can’t live with out my super skinny jeans from New Look, they are so comfortable and fit me perfectly.
4. What’s your favourite holiday season of the year? Christmas, I love the build up and buying all my friends and family gift. I love seeing their faces when they open their gifts, makes me so happy.
5. Who’s your celebrity crush? Ian Somerhalder, I love him in Vampire Diaries.
6. What’s your favourite animal? A Dog, I really want one in the future.
7. Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so how many? I have one bother who is 19 years old.
8. What’s something you’d love to learn? I’d love to speak fluent Portuguese as my fiancé is from Portugal and his family speaks Portuguese.
9. Do you like theme parks? I do but I hate roller Coasters.
10. What’s your pet peeve? Someone ignoring me when I speak to them, so frustrating.
11. Who’s your makeup inspiration? Have to say Zoella, she does beautiful subtle makeup effortlessly.
So there are all my answers, hope you enjoyed finding out a bit more about myself. So on to who I am going to nominate.
Here are your question:
- What is you favourite part about blogging?
- What are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
- What would you perfect evening look like?
- What are your favourite products to use when having a bath?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Whats you favourite season and why?
- Who do you look up to as a role model?
- Have you ever done something completely out of your comfort zone? If so what was it?
- How would you describe your personality?
- Have you ever thought about taking a break from blogging? If so why?
Ok question all done. Hope you all enjoyed this blog post and good luck to everyone who has been nominated.